Ph. Eur. Reference Standards: essential to ensure the quality of medicines and their ingredients
European Pharmacopoeia RSs help you produce high quality medicines compliant with EU Standards
Official Ph. Eur. Reference Standards are required to verify compliance with the legal requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia. More than 3000 RS are available, developed with the technical expertise of the EDQM: ISO 9001 certified and ISO 17025 accredited.
- The European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) is a reference work for the quality control of human and veterinary medicines throughout their life cycles. It contains the official quality standards that are legally binding in 39 European countries and applied in over 120 countries worldwide.
- The current 11th Edition of the Ph. Eur. contains over 3000 texts (monographs) describing quality standards for substances used in the manufacture of medicines or ingredients in medicines, such as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients, herbal ingredients, etc. for finished products, for classes of substances, and for analytical methods. Crucially for quality control, it also addresses the issue of impurities at every stage and from every possible source in the manufacture of medicine.
With EP primary RSs, you’ll be able to verify your compliance with the official quality standards of the EU, enabling you to access markets everywhere the standards of the European Pharmacopoeia are required or accepted. And as a Labmix24 customer, you also gain access to our excellent, personal customer and scientific support.
We offer the following products and services:
- Chemical reference substances (CRS)
- Herbal reference standards (HRS)
- Biological reference preparations (BRP)
- Reference spectra for tests and assays for the official methods prescribed in the European Pharmacopoeia
- The current edition (11th) of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.)
- World Health Organization (WHO) Reference Standards
Let us help you find and source the Ph. Eur. reference materials you need.
Explore our range of European Pharmacopoeia standards:
- All Standards from the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.)
- Conductivity standards according to the European Pharmacopoeia
- Ph. Eur. Reagents and Solutions
- Ph. Eur. Buffer Solutions
- WHO International Chemical Reference Substances (ICRS)
Or contact us at +49 2852 96064 00 or email@example.com