Standards from Cambridge Isotope Laboratories: for environmental analysis and contaminant testing
CIL stable isotope-labeled and unlabeled standards support a wide range of norms and methods
With more than 40 years of experience, Cambridge Isotope Laboratories are the world leader in the separation and manufacture of stable isotopes and stable isotope labeled compounds.
CIL specializes in labelling biochemical and organic compounds with highly enriched, stable (non-radioactive) isotopes of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen (e.g., 2H or D, 13C, 15N, 18O), so that the final product can be readily measured or traced using mass spectrometry (mass spec) or nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR).
We supply an extensive portfolio of CIL’s reference standards to support testing applications such as food and feed testing for contaminants, impurities and adulterants; materials testing to ensure compliance with standards; environmental testing for traces of pharmaceuticals and personal care products, soil and sediment testing, water testing (groundwater, wastewater, and drinking water), and pesticide testing.
- More than 3000 products are available for trace and ultra-trace analysis by isotope dilution mass spectrometry (MS)
- Products are available for both GC-MS applications as well as LC-MS methods
- For some applications, time-saving calibration and spiking mixtures are available.
As distributors for CIL standards, you can be assured of our help with the logistics of importation and delivery. You also have access to our excellent, personal customer and scientific support.
CIL’s products have been developed in collaboration with environmental testing laboratories, regulatory agencies and research institutions to support a wide range of regulatory norms and methods, such as Japanese JIS methods, European Norms, ISO and US EPA methods.
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories products are used in laboratories, medical, government and academic research centers, and health care facilities worldwide. CIL has ISO 13485, ISO/IEC 17025, and ISO 17034 quality systems as well as cGMP production capabilities.
Let us help you find and source the CIL standard or standard mixture you need for your application.
Browse our categories of CIL standards:
- Chemical Weapon Metabolite Standards
- Cyanotoxin Standards
- Dioxin and Furan Standards
- Dioxin | Furan | PCB Standard Mixtures
- Flame Retardant Standards
- Food and Drinking Water Standards
- Industrial Chemicals
- Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) Standards and Standard Mixtures
- PFAS and Perfluorinated Compound Standards
- Pesticide and Pesticide Metabolite Standards
- Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs)
- Phthalate and Phthalate Metabolite Standards
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (PAH) Standards and Standard Mixtures
- Priority Pollutant, Endocrine Disruptor, and Chemical Contaminant Standards
- US EPA UCMR Method Standards
For more information or help ordering, contact us at +49 2852 96064 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org